This year, celebrate International Women’s Day with a full day of empowering workshops led by women and made for women. The day will be led by an awe-inspiring line up of incredible women who have are leading ladies in their respective fields of wellness.
At this event, you will have access to the full array of wellness sessions offered throughout the day. There will be sessions led by female founders, vegan entrepreneurs, sacred artists, and sustainability experts!
Here are the sessions you will have access to:
– Tea Ceremony Meditation from 8am to 9am, 12:30pm to 1:30pm & 4pm to 5pm by Global Tea Hut.
– Weaving the Wild from 9am to 10:30am By Kembali.
– Yoga with Lululemon Ambassadors from 10am to 11am.
– Female founders of HER Fund & Dream Impact speak from 11am to 12:30pm.
– Body Sovereignty Clothes-Free Photography from 11am to 1pm by Camille Warburton & Katharina Bleinis.
– The Secret Power of Modern Women from 12am to 2pm by Corinne Konrad Calder.
– Laughter Medicine x Positive Rituals from 12:15pm to 1:30pm by Honey Pamnani.
– Earth Dance & Soul Song from 1pm to 2:30pm by Siobhan Dumigan & Gretchell Yaneza.
– Plant-Powered Women In Biz from 2pm to 3:15pm.
– Healing Power of Crystals from 2pm to 3:30pm.
– Titanium gong bath x meditation from 2:30pm to 4pm.
– Profound Purpose by Karen See of Embrace Worldwide from 3pm to 4:30pm.
– Community Kirtan by Katarina Bleinis & Bernice Tong from 4:15pm to 5:15pm
– Five Rhythms Dance from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
Tickets for this event can be purchased here and are priced at HK$688. Part of the proceeds will go towards the HER Fund, whose mission strives to mobilize resources for women’s empowerment and promotion of social changes and gender equality.
Spend an entire day of wellness around fellow empowering women on a day to celebrate women!
March 8, 2020 from 7am to 8:30pm.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!