Savor a magnificent afternoon tea, delicious food, and unique summer cocktails on picnic mats at the Central Harbourfront while being serenaded by small music groups parading around you.
Or perhaps you’d like to take part in a percussion or puppet workshop, attend a puppet theatre show, or just let loose inside the “XXL Playground” with the giant inflatables including basketball, bowling, and twister.
Take part in the several workshops available, creating your own personalized perfume, massage oil or a repellent spray under professional instruction of DK Aromatherapy. The aroma workshop is child-friendly, so come with your family, and make the fragrance that you like.
What’s more, sit back and let a 50-member orchestra live concert create the perfect ambiance to a beautiful sunset for you and your family on a relaxing Sunday this summer.
The Progam Schedule:
* English High Tea: 2pm – 3.45pm | 4pm – 5.45pm | 6pm – 8pm
* Ponte Orchestra: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
* Caterpillar Puppet Workshop: 11.30pm – 12pm | 2pm – 2.30pm | 4pm – 4.30pm
* Butterfly Puppetry Workshop: 12pm – 12.45 | 2.30pm – 3.15pm | 4.30pm – 5.15pm
* Percussion FUN Workshop: 12.15pm – 12.45 | 2.45 – 3.15pm | 4.45pm – 5.15pm
* Puppet and Percussion Parade: 12.45pm – 12.55pm | 3.15pm – 3.25pm | 5.15pm – 5.25pm
* Ponte Orchestra Brass Perfomance: 3.30pm – 4pm | 5.30pm 6pm
* Personalized Frangrance DIY Workshop: 2pm – 2.45pm
* Insect Repellent DIY Workshop: 3pm – 3.45pm
* Aroma Stone DIY Workshop: 4pm – 4.45pm
* Aromatherapy Relaxation Self-Massage Workshop: 5pm – 5.45pm
* SummerFest XXL Playground: 9am – 11pm
* Illuminate: 9am – 11pm
July 29, 2018 from 9am-11pm. Concert runs from 6:30pm-10:30pm.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!