Little theatre friends aged two to six are invited on a journey into the world of performance, art, dance, and more with PLAYtime! This interactive theatre series offers a fun and interactive way for youngsters to engage in the arts! Below is all the information you need for planning your cultural outing with your toddler in Singapore. See you at PLAYTime 2019 at the Esplanade!
PLAYtime at The Esplanade is recommended for children ages 2 to 4 years of age. Showtimes are 40 minutes with no intermission; audience will be seated on the floor. Click here for the upcoming shows in 2019 and ticketing information.
Top reasons why parents love PLAYtime?
1. A relaxed performance makes a relaxed child (and parent)
2. The action is all around! - the action starts as soon as you walk in the door!
3. Up close and personal - PLAYtime! productions are staged at the smaller venues in Esplanade, and the house is capped at 200 people, so there is ample space for everyone.
4. Sensitive lighting and no harsh sounds - perfect for young ones.
5. Content tailor-made for the young
6. Short and sweet - they are little ones after all!
7. Extending the experience beyond - Every child who attends a PLAYtime! performance receives an activity sheet that complements what they have just watched. Parents and kids can also make their way to PIP’s PLAYbox after the show, Esplanade’s activity area for children with a section for craft activities.
There are some wonderful shows coming up in 2019 for toddlers. They also offer sensory-friendly versions of the show. Click here for all 2019 PLAYtime at Esplanade shows in Singapore.