At Little Steps we love the 45,000 square foot venue from Finland – where the brand already has 11 parks – the indoor SuperPark in Tai Kok Tsui provides a range of sports and activities to keep kids active and entertained. There’s a climbing wall and a batting cage, a trampoline, golf range and obstacle course, zip wires, pedal cars, a tube slide, skate and scoot park, and so much more. Now it has expanded even more, with 7 new impressive party rooms with fantastic party packages included, a great way to celebrate your child’s birthday with a big active group, and have all the planning done for you! To remember the party, even more, SuperPark is now also selling some pretty cool new merchandise, including funky hats, t-shirts and more.
SuperPark is ready to do all the time-consuming birthday party planning for you and your child, making sure they and all their friends have an unforgettable day filled with activities and tasty treats to fuel them for even more activities! The party package includes:
* One hour with a trained SuperPark Host to fully enjoy all the perks of the park.
* 45 minutes full access to your own private room.
* Time for a refuel, there are three food packages available with all sorts of tasty meals and treats for the little ones. Click here to see options and prices.
* After some much-needed grub, the whole gang gets to enjoy a full day of access (until they close!) to all activities in SuperPark and everyone receives SuperPark grip socks on the house.
* SuperPark has a got a final special treat for your birthday kiddo, a free one day pass for the next time your child wishes to visit.
SuperPark has added seven super brightly colored funky new rooms for you and your party gang to enjoy in private when going for one of their party packages. Each room has a theme; you can choose the Party Room Adventure, which has a video game city vibe to it; or the Party Room Party, a good place for a girl to have hers since the other rooms have somewhat 'boyish' themes. Other rooms include the Party Room Freestyle, Party Room Baseball, Party Room Racing, Party Room Skateboard or the Party Room Superball. All of these rooms are very authentic and do their themes justice. Click here for more information.
SuperPark has been busy lately, they have come up with fresh new merchandise for all ages and sizes. Make sure to check out their retro trucker hats in cool grey or canary yellow. And we're big fans of the bandana scarfs and their large dark purple umbrella, great for at least 3 people to stand under. A good purchase for the kids while at the party, are their skateboard style sweatbands, a cool token with the # SPRPRK logo on it, and only HK$30 a pop. Bargain!
SuperPark, G/F One SilverSea, 18 Hoi Fai Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Near Olympian City), +852 3611 0139, www.superpark.com.hk
Closest MTR is Olympian City and then it is a 15-minute walk to the park. Parking is available at Olympian City