Matilda International Hospital is celebrating the birth of all Matilda babies who are now living around the world! They have designed a unique Matilda Babies Map and online album. Check it out here.
If your baby (it doesn’t matter what age they are now and where they currently live) was born at Matilda, submit your photo and location to be part of this unique celebration of Matilda babies! This is an ongoing project.
How to be a part of the Matilda Baby Map And Digital Photo Album?
– Anyone born at Matilda can be a part of Matilda Baby Map And Digital Photo Album.
– Email a photo of their Matilda baby at any age to email@example.com, share the full name, the year of birth, and the location (city and country) with “Where are Matilda Babies” in the subject line.
– Photo should be horizontal, photos need to be copyright-free, not trademarked material, and in landscape format with a file size over 500K.
– Due to the privacy concern, they do not pinpoint the exact location on the map.
Matilda International Hospital will upload them to the online album and pinpoint that city on the map, and photos collected will continuously be added to the digital map.
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org should you want to update particular information about your children or yourself in the album.
– Click here for their FAQ for more information.
Matilda International Hospital announces the launch of a digital map dedicated to the Matilda baby community which shows where Matilda Hospital babies are around the world.
Anyone born at Matilda may take a part in these unique projects. Parents of Matilda babies are also welcome to email a photo of their Matilda baby at any age to email@example.com.
Matilda International Hospital is a not for profit private hospital providing personalized patient care with international standards. Key areas of expertise include health screening, women’s health, orthopedics/spinal, ear, nose and throat, and general surgery. Seamless medical services are supported by an outpatient department and a conveniently located medical center in Central, and a community clinic in Caine Road.