Matilda is a heartwarming story about an intelligent and resilient young girl. It was first a witty Roald Dahl novel, then a film that we all grew to know and love, and more recently it has become a renown musical on London’s West End and New York City’s Broadway. This year, they are coming to perform in Hong Kong
This musical includes some magic, some jokes, some villains, and a couple of heroes! It’s got all the elements of a story that the whole family will love, and it also will have amazing dance choreography and show tunes!
There will be various dates and times for the show as follows:
* Sept 20 at 7:30pm
* Sept 21, 28 and Oct 5 at 2pm & 7:30pm
* Sept 22 & 29 and Oct 6 at 1pm & 6pm
* Sept 20 & 24-27 and Oct 1-4 at 7:30pm
Tickets can be purchased here at the following prices:
* VIP at HK$1045, Reserve A at HK$845, Reserve B at H$595, and Reserve C at HK$445
* Full-time students aged 25 and below have discounts with Reserve A at HK$745 and Reserve B ar HK$495. These tickets have limited availability!
* There will be a family package (2 adults & 2 kids under 18). VIP tickets at HK$3780, Reserve A at HK$2980, and Reserve B at H$1980. These tickets have limited availability as well!
* Wheelchair tickets will be HK$845 and restricted view tickets will be HK$445.
The famous family musical Matilda is making its way to Hong Kong and you have got to watch it!
Various dates and times from September 20 to October 6 as detailed above!