While the Museum is closed, the Metropolis Museum is offering a fantastic and safe alternative. They are offering Social Distancing Nature Walks for children, starting August 20 until December 2020!
These educational and fun tours that will take place all over the island and will surely keep the kiddos entertained! Their program coaches lead the adventure, from waterfalls to rock climbing.
– Price: HK$400 per child.
– Times: AM or PM: 9:30 to 11:30am / 2:30 to 4:30pm.
– Two age groups: 7 to 10 and 11 to 13.
– The kids are dropped off and picked up by parents at a convenient meeting point.
– Groups vary in number depending on the government requirement.
– Bring lots of water, insect repellent, sunscreen, hat, change of clothes, and rain gear.
To find out more and sign up today, click here!
MM Summer Program is proposing activities to keep your children outside while having fun.
August 20 - December 2020