Hot off the press! LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is welcoming back visitors on June 25, 2020, following the Malaysian government’s decision to relax restrictions across the country.
However, only the LEGOLAND Theme Park and Hotel will be operational, while the Water Park will remain closed in adherence to the government’s directive. Guests can expect to see new health, hygiene, and safety protocols in place that will give them peace of mind when visiting with loved ones.
The resort has installed new facilities, processes, and manpower in line with protocols and procedures such as:
– Social distancing and crowd control
– Limiting capacity to 30% of normal operations
– Temperature screening and guest registration
– Hygiene and disinfection protocols
– Enhanced cleaning regimes
Reopening deals available include:
– 3-month extension for all Annual Pass (Valid for expired passes or those expiring between February to December 2020)
– Limited Time Annual Pass Renewal (Annual Pass renewed will be valid until December 2021)
– Limited Time Free Hotel Stay (Book one night and get the second night for free)
– Limited Time Free Theme Park Access (Book one day ticket and get the second ticket for free)
For more information and to reserve your tickets, click here!
It’s the only international theme park in Malaysia with the first LEGO-themed hotel in Asia!
LEGO fans and theme park enthusiasts.
The LEGO themed-hotel rooms are great for families with up to three kids, and little ones can participate in the in-room treasure hunt to win a cool LEGO gift!