For affordable education in a loving and safe environment, iShine is the perfect school for little ones to attend. Here your child can explore and discover, learn by doing, and create friendships. Learning is encouraged through a child-centered approach.
IShine focuses on five key areas.
1. Eclectic Balanced Curriculum - This curriculum is based on research proven early childhood pedagogies and they believe in keeping abreast with studies, research and continuous improvement.
2. Multiple Intelligence's - They understand each child’s different dominant and strong intelligence's and the different ways they learn and express themselves.
3. Key To Learning - This program is a phenomenal educational program from Russia based on Vygotsky’s idea and developing out of the latest worldwide research into children’s learning.
4. Reggio Emilia Approach - The program is based on the principles of respect, responsibility, and community through exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriching environment based on the interests of the children through a self-guided curriculum.
5. Critical Thinking and Character Development - Critical thinking is one of the skills that they try to develop in iShine children as early as possible. Children are given the opportunity to express their thoughts and ideas creatively.
Infant - iShine helps your infant learn to engage with others. They will prepare your infant to think and reason. Teachers will lay the foundation for your infant to develop trusting relationships. Your little one will have their mobility and coordination improved. iShine encourages your child to express individuality as they learn to stand on their own two feet.
Toddler - iShine encourages your toddler to interact with others through activities in the Story Atelier. They will start to learn about the world. Staff support your toddler in growing socially and emotionally. Teachers will provide ways for your toddler to gain increased body awareness. iShine helps your toddler develop individual talents, preparing them for nursery.
Nursery - iShine helps your child increase language skills. They immerse your child in experiences designed to expand the mind. They will help your child experience a sense of community. Teachers coach your child to develop new physical abilities. iShine encourages your child to express individuality as their personalities grow.
Kindergarten - iShine helps your child enhance communication skills. Teachers support your child in learning to gather information in new ways. They help your child understand the importance of collaboration. Staff actively encourage your child to take physical development, health, and take safety seriously. iShine supports your child in building a confident self-image as they develop and grow.
Every facet of the school has been designed with learning in mind. They also have a gym, outdoor playgroup, indoor courtyard.
Jl Kertanegara No 35, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan
+62 21 739 5188 or +62 811 134 3566
For Admissions inquiries please call.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!