Calling all book people! Page One is opening a lifestyle-integrated concept store in Harbour City this month! The new two-story bookstore, will covers a total area of more than 30,000 square feet and will include a restaurant and bakery in addition to the vast selection of books.
* Shop for gifts, accessories, furniture (yes, thats right!), and more!
* They are planning on hosting loads of exhibitions and events including cooking classes.
* Pop in for a java and scone at the French bakery!
* Dine and stay a while at their new restaurant.
* Explore the outdoor area and let the kids read or play outside.
* For the kiddos? Seedling has been invited by Page One Flagship Store in Harbour City to be their first vendor in their Pop Up Creativity Zone in the children area. Together they have partnered to showcase “Seedling – Bring Your Imagination to Life”. There is a workshop area in the center, where Seedling will hold DIY art and craft workshops from Oct – December, 2014 for Page One customers during the weekends. In these workshops, they will promote the idea “creativity” through open-end plays and hope to bring the kid’s imagination to life!
Explore books, drink java, shop, and enjoy ongoing groovy workshops for kids and adults.
Page One Flagship, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, www.pageonegroup.com