Barbie has had a lot to celebrate for, especially since embracing inclusivity and diversity over the past couple of years. Join Barbie’s 60th birthday bash at any one of Hang Lung’s six shopping malls. In addition to extravagant attractions that the kids will love, there will also be social media opportunities to get involved. Here are all the attractions:
- The main event will be held at Fashion Walk in Causeway Bay. The mall will have kids fascinated with the glamour and popping colors that makeup Barbie’s top-notch style. They’ll also be hosting Barbie’s gigantic 2.5-meter tall wardrobe in their Atrium!
- Fashion Walk will also be vending 60 exclusive Barbie collectibles. Nearby at Food Street, two photo booths will be set up next to life-sized Barbie doll boxes.
- Fashion Walk will present various Barbie-themed beauty events at their atrium and on Paterson Street. From pink hair treatment at A80 Anoufa Paris to a M.A.C and JOOX mobile Music Video Box, Festival Walk has you covered.
- Feeling hungry? Pick up some a Barbie-themed chocolate donut at a SoCal-style Barbie Food Truck upon spending HK$200 at any of the mall’s outlets. Find it on the first floor of Fashion Walk!
- Grand Plaza, Hollywood Plaza, and Gala Place will host culinary treats. Stop by the self-service baking studio, Bake Your Own, for a sweet Barbie-themed pastry workshop.
- Win a round-trip ticket to Paris or Tokyo by scanning a designated QR code at one of the Hang Lung malls and uploading it to publicly to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtags #YouCanBeAnything #Barbie60 #HKFashionWalk #???? #AmoyPlaza and #KornhillPlaza in order!
- Carrying limited stocks, all six Hang Lung malls are providing shoppers Barbie-inspired gifts including suitcases, umbrellas, travel adapters, cosmetics bags, beach towels upon spending a designated amount.
What: Join in on extravagant and glamorous celebrations to commemorate Barbie’s 60th birthday!
When: July 25 to August 30.