This is not your average café, kids. Deus Ex Machina, aka ‘The Temple of Enthusiasm’, has a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a lot of rock ‘n roll. Located on a quiet road among the rice paddies in Canggu, Deus is an afternoon outing in and of itself.
* Awesome alfresco café serving up a range of delish food from the chef’s specialty Thai to sandwiches and wraps and a unique kids menu. Go hungry!
* Scoop up super cool and funky Deus t-shirts for kids and adults plus surfboards and motorbikes custom made on site.
* Stroll thru the courtyard and browse the mini art gallery. You may spot the artist-in residence walking out of their bungalow!
* Watch the masters make surf boards – from sculpting to painting the boards!
* Sneak a peak at the mechanics in action building and fixing motorbikes. Vroom, vroom!
Cool design and architecture, funky products, delish café, fun events…it’s a wonderland, and we like it!
Little rock ‘n rollers, surfers, hungry ones, and Dads will dig it too!
Check out smaller Deus Café outlet in Seminyak. There’s also a Deus in Los Angeles, California!
Deus Ex Machina
Jalan Batu Mejan No.8, Canggu, 80361, Bali, Indonesia
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!