This is not your average café, kids. Deus Ex Machina, aka ‘The Temple of Enthusiasm’, has a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a lot of rock ‘n roll. Located on a quiet road among the rice paddies in Canggu, Deus is an afternoon outing in and of itself.
* Awesome alfresco café serving up a range of delish food from the chef’s specialty Thai to sandwiches and wraps and a unique kids menu. Go hungry!
* Scoop up super cool and funky Deus t-shirts for kids and adults plus surfboards and motorbikes custom made on site.
* Stroll thru the courtyard and browse the mini art gallery. You may spot the artist-in residence walking out of their bungalow!
* Watch the masters make surf boards – from sculpting to painting the boards!
* Sneak a peak at the mechanics in action building and fixing motorbikes. Vroom, vroom!
Cool design and architecture, funky products, delish café, fun events…it’s a wonderland, and we like it!
Little rock ‘n rollers, surfers, hungry ones, and Dads will dig it too!
Check out smaller Deus Café outlet in Seminyak. There’s also a Deus in Los Angeles, California!
Deus Ex Machina
Jalan Batu Mejan No.8, Canggu, 80361, Bali, Indonesia