Situated on the northwest tip of the island of Langkawi, within the lush greenery of a 10 million-year-old rainforest rich in wildlife, The Datai is a bucket-list getaway for families in Asia.
They have super exclusive rates on now for residents of Malaysia – click here!
* Choose from villas, suites, pool villas or The Datai Estate, a 3,500 square-meter, five-bedroom villa that is one of the largest of its kind in Asia.
* The resort is home to two swimming pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and expanded spa and wellness facilities.
* Golf lovers will enjoy the Els Club Teluk Datai, Southeast Asia’s most scenic golf course designed by legend Ernie Els.
* This is a nature lovers heaven – prepare to spot Dusky langurs, Tokay geckos and Sunda colugos!
* Oh-my beach! Datai Bay is rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world by National Geographic!
We love the new Nature Centre, which houses a library and tea corner as well as a team of naturalists and marine biologists who, with their mini laboratories, provide an opportunity for everyone to discover more about the marine and rainforest reserves that surround the resort.
Travellers looking for luxe and the opportunity to genuinely connect with nature.
The resort is now open!