Hello little learners! We’ve got the scoop on an outstanding new preschool in the business district of Singapore. Conveniently located near City Hall, Viv’s Schoolhouse provides a holistic approach to your child’s education. What makes them unique to other preschools in Singapore…read on to find out more!
* All-Rounded Development: Viv’s is all about developing youngsters into well-rounded little people. Their focus goes beyond simply provided academics, they push for learning as a community, consistent family/school interactions, and character development. They want your kids to develop into respected individuals with values at the core.
* The Curriculum: Preschool learning should be fun…and Viv’s is all about learning through play! What’s more, they listen to each child’s passions (big and small) and try to build on those in order to empower them with confidence and skills to overcome challenges.
* Low Child/Teacher Ratio: With their focus on individualized learning comes the need for low teacher/child ratios. This allows them to really notice each child’s strenghs. Every week, they develop individualized learning programs for each child in the classroom. Every child learns differently and at different speeds and this approach allows for kids to really develop at their own speed.
* In-house Professional Consultants: Parenting is never easy! Lucky for parents at Viv’s, they offer families a team of education consultants and therapists they can arrange appointments with at any time. Help is always a step away here! Their professional consultants include; Dr. Tan Bee Geok, former head of MOE Gifted Education Program and Ms. Serena Lim, their in-house educational psychologist.
* Incredible Facilities: A swimming pool, indoor gym, climbing wall and playground. There’s an in-house chef too, that whips up delicious lunches leaving kids wanting seconds every time! They will get their proteins, carbs and nutrients from the freshest, healthiest ingredients available. Wow!
* The Location: Central Business District – super convenient for those looking for a top qualitiy preschool in the heart of the city.
* Outdoor + Experiential Learning: At Viv’s Schoolhouse, they realize that kids also need their daily dose of vitamin D. They ensure all their kids get daily outdoor activities and playtime. They also organize fun day trips for kids to enjoy. Who wouldn’t love a day at the zoo or a trip to the fire station. They also ensure that kids learn to cook and incorporate weekly cooking classes into their curriculum.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!