White Lodge is thrilled to announce the launch of their new and exciting music program “My First Ukulele”! This fun and unique music program will be part of their curriculum and is designed for kids aged 4.5 and above.
These beautiful, compact instruments are ideal for little hands, with only four strings, it is easy to strum and can be used to produce some beautiful melodies and harmonies! For young musical munchkins, the ukulele is a great instrument to learn music basics and express their musical interest.
* Modern research has proved that learning to play an instrument increases the plasticity of the brain and develops better neural connections.
* Learning music is known to enhance cognitive and problem-solving capabilities in young children.
* Learning something new challenges children to step out of their comfort zone, and encourages them to push their boundaries.
* The sense of accomplishment at the end of the learning process boosts their confidence and self-esteem.
* Last but certainly not least, playing an instrument is a cathartic process that empowers children to relax, focus and develop self-awareness.
Big Sing Event!
White Lodge is planning on having the Ukelele ensemble as part of their Big Sing Event this year. Students from all ages and at all stages of learning will have a chance to perform and showcase their new skills at this event!