Aerial yoga is a gentle method to build strength, relieve pain, and heal the body. It offers great therapeutic benefits, and no matter what level of fitness you are at, you have the opportunity to practice aerial yoga on the beach.
Check out the 3 part workshop’s itinerary:
– 8am – 9am: Take a studio class at Active Learning TKO.
– 9am – 10am: Have breakfast at JOMO (5 min from the studio).
– 10:30am: Take a taxi from the studio to Sai Wan Pavilion and make a short hike to the beach.
– 12pm: Arrive at the beach, set up the tripod, have a short rest, and proceed to warm-up.
– 12:30pm – 2.30pm: Practice aerial yoga on bamboo tripods on the beach and over the water.
– 3pm: Take a boat back to Sai Kung ( this should cost between HK$100 and HK$150) or hike back to Sai Wan and take the minibus or taxi to Sai Kung.
Tickets for this workshop is priced at HK$888 and can be purchased here. Food and transportation costs are not included, and refunds are not possible. While the hammocks and yoga mats will be provided, be sure to bring water, sunscreen, yoga clothes, towel, swimwear, water, and snacks!
Receive the therapeutic benefits of aerial yoga and do so on the beach!
each Aerial Yoga Workshop, Active Learning TKO, Alto Residences, Shop 1, 1/F, 29 Tong Yin St, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong, eventbrite.hk/e/beach-aerial-yoga-workshop-all-levels