Inspiring and nurturing, Marriott Rewards’ new MAX! kids programme aims to enrich children’s travel experiences with activities ranging from dance lessons to cooking classes, pool fun to arts-and-crafts events. Authentic to the location and culture of each hotel, the experiences aim to be educational yet fun, encouraging children to stay active while piquing their curiosity and desire to learn.
MAX! is now available at 43 participating properties across Asia Pacific, each curating a program calendar that truly elevates the stay of Marriott Rewards Members and their kids:
· The Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak is offering yoga and pool games that get kids moving; kite making, Balinese dress-up and Balinese dance to keep kids curious about the local culture; treasure hunts to explore further; and storytelling and movie activities for when it’s time to just relax.
· Kids traveling to the JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa can get active with Zumba fitness and tennis academy; create their own t-shirt and handbag art or try authentic Batik painting; explore the local wildlife at family turtle feeding time; or relax with theater fun, games and movies.
· At the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, there’s kids yoga for fitness and fun; cookie decorating class for those who are curious about what goes on in the kitchen; bird and garden nature walks in Hong Kong’s lush urban gardens; and kid and parent relaxation massages.
· The JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar puts kids’ holidays in top gear with pool volleyball action; cake decoration events to intrigue curious minds; a rise and fly kite making event that gets kids exploring; and Rubik’s Cube challenges to make relaxing time even more fun.
· Families who pay a visit to the JW Marriott Zhejiang Anji will enjoy heart-pumping table football, golf and white tea leaf picking; paper cutting and painting classes; explorations to local sites like the Anji Museum and Phoenix Mountain; and relaxing board games, movies and a reading club.
Now children can enjoy memorable and authentic experiences at Marriott hotels across Asia Pacific, with activities designed specifically to cater to a young sense of adventure and fun.
Created for children aged between five and twelve in mind, the MAX! programme is based around four activity pillars: Be Active; Stay Curious; Go Explore; and Just Relax.
The MAX! programme is available to Members of Marriott Rewards staying at participating Marriott International properties throughout the Asia-Pacific region.