Malaysia’s indoor playground scene is welcoming a new giant to town. Boasting a 40,000 square foot site in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, SuperPark Malaysia offers 20 fun, healthy and energizing activities under one roof at Avenue K Shopping Mall.
* SKATE RINK: Exclusive to Malaysia is the 2,500 square foot skate rink which is made from an artificial, 100% recyclable and non-toxic synthetic ice that is quality and environmentally certified (TÜV SIO 9001 & 14001).
* ADVENTURE ZONE: Offering exciting play activities for younger children and parents, including iWall (interactive parkour game), Flying Fox (zip wires),
Tube Slide (slides), Kid’s Gym (Toddlers area), Kid’s Adventure City (play towers), Pedal Car Track and much, much more.
* GAME ARENA: Kids and teens will love the Baseball Nets, Street Basketball, and RoboKeeper (AI goalkeeper).
* FREESTYLE HALL – Climbers will love the SuperClimb (tailor-made fun climbing concept) and the new Ninja Track (warrior obstacle course).
* SCOOTER FUN: Skate and Scoot World offers a bit of fun for the wheeling types.
* TRAMPOLINES: Jump around on the Trampoline Platform
Prices range from RM30 – RM50 per person (prices vary for weekdays and holidays, which include weekends, public holidays and school holidays). Six party rooms will also be available for group, birthday or corporate activities, making SuperPark ideal for company team-building activities, birthday parties, friends’ reunions or family celebrations.
Come to visit Kuala Lumpur's most exciting indoor playground news of the year!
Kids, teens, and adventure loving families. It's also a fabulous venue for birthday parties.
At SuperPark Malaysia, children and youngsters at heart will be thrilled by a wealth of new sports and activities, with all equipment rental such as scooter, helmet etc. included in the ticket price. All activities take place under the guidance of experienced staff, many of which are recognized coaches, and are safely away from rain, pollution, high UV or bugs, and mosquitos all year round.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!