It’s on! Get inspired by watching the best athletes in the world compete at the Tokyo Summer Olympics 2020 (live in 2021)! This much-anticipated event was delayed for over a year due to the COVID pandemic and is now moving forward with loads of exciting events that you and the kids can enjoy together on your own home TV!
Click here for the schedule of The Summer Olympics In Tokyo 2020 (Live in 2021)!
Click here for the schedule of The Summer Paralympics Schedule 2020 (Live in 2021)!
- There will be over 339 events across 33 competitions!
- New sports to watch in 2021? Madison cycling, karate, 3-on-3 basketball, sport climbing, surfing, freestyle BMX, and skateboarding!!
- There will be no spectators at the events but the HD video will be strong – tune in!
- How is Singapore represented in this Olympics? Singapore is represented by 23 athletes in Tokyo, including swimmer Joseph Schooling, Pandelela Rinong, table tennis player Yu Mengyu and sailors Kimberly Lim and Cecilia Low.
- Live coverage will be shown across multiple platforms, including 14 dedicated channels on meWATCH where there will also be a special curated channel focusing on Team Singapore events.
- Mediacorp’s Channel 5 will also air more than 200 hours of coverage throughout the duration of the Games.
- Breaking updates will be available across the company’s news bulletins, radio stations and digital portals. This includes CNA, TODAY, 8world, Berita Mediacorp and Seithi Mediacorp.
- Singtel customers will be able to enjoy all 14 Mediacorp Olympic channels for free on Singtel TV, Singtel TV Go as well as on the CAST mobile application.
NEWS AND UPDATES ON THE OLYMPICS: