Little ones have big feelings and sometimes it is hard to get them out! Why not let toys help them open up?
Kimochis (KEY.MO.CHEES) means “feeling” in Japanese and these adorable toys have unique personalities for children to connect with and a special pocket where they can store the Kimochis feelings. Kimochi® characters come with small pillows with a feeling (happy, sad, silly, brave…) printed on one side and a corresponding facial expression on the other. Each character has a special pocket where kids can store the Kimochis feelings.
There are 5 toys each with its own personality to match your kiddo:
1. Hugs -all hugs and kisses. She always means well but can be a bit overbearing.
2. Cloud – a bit unpredictable. One minute she is sad and the next she is happy.
3. Bugs – is thoughtful and extremely cautious.
4. Lovey – sweet and nurturing and is always there to help smooth out a lumpy situation.
5. Cat – knows what she wants, why she wants it, and why. She is very persuasive.
Feelings can be messy… Kimochis can help!
Using the characters and feelings, kids can get in touch with their emotions in a fun and comfortable way through puppetry and play.
Recommended for children ages 3 and up. There is a toy to match every personality!
Good news! There is free delivery to HK Island and Kowloon for orders over HK$500.