Head over to Tutor Time’s Global Open House at all 8 branches to find out more about the unique learning system at Tutor Time. Tutor Time Indonesia is an early childhood education specialist since 1996 and is the largest preschool in Indonesia with programs developed by Tutor Time USA. Their proven LifeSmart™ curriculum has been empowering children with fruitful experience, hands-on learning and confident self-expression. They provide care and learning opportunities for children aged 6 months to 6 years old.
Tutor Time Global Open House will be on Saturday September 14 from 9am -11am and is a free event! During the Open House, parents will be able to tour the facilities, designed by early-childhood specialists with your child’s safety & security as a priority. The Open House is a family-friendly event and teachers will entertain children while the parents are touring the school. Each location has different event highlights. Some have trial classes, some have special events. But all locations will have tours, led by the school coordinators and the teachers.
Click here to register your interest today at your nearby Tutor Time branch!
School tours typically take 15-30 minutes. Here are some snapshots of the kinds of things you’ll learn about during your tour:
* Schools & Classrooms: learn about small classroom size, how it promotes inquisitiveness/engagement and how their low student-to-teacher ratio support your child’s growth.
* Meet & Greet The Staff: meet their highly skilled and caring staff! All teachers are certified and extensively trained not only in early childhood education but also as a first responder in case of an emergency.
* Program & Curriculum: Discover how their holistic approach to your child’s development helps them reach their fullest potential.
* Safety & Security: Learn how they ensure your child's safety through secure lobbies and classrooms, PIN number entries and photo IDs.
* Physical Activity & Healthy Living: Learn more about how their Grow Fit initiative, which includes daily physical activity and healthy meals, will pave the way for a lifetime of healthy habits.
* Family Communication: Learn how they use technology to communicate your children's activities with you.
* Pricing & Enrollment Process: During the tour, staff will provide tuition information that fits your unique childcare needs.
To find out more and register your interest, click here!
1000 Acts Of Kindness is an initiative they started on August 2019 that encourages Tutor Time's children to do acts of kindness. This is in line with their "Social Emotional for Early Childhood" curriculum. The result can be viewed on their Wall of Kindness at each school or in Instagram with the hashtag #TT1000actsofkindness.
To teach social emotional to preschoolers, Tutor Time uses SECOND STEP curriculum from USA. This curriculum is structured to teach children to understand strong emotions, recognise other people's emotions, empathise with their peers, be a good listener, resolve conflicts, and understand consequences.
Our picks for the best food and activities for your time at home!