Hey moms – it’s time to get away! Bangkok has long been a favorite place for girls to gather and enjoy fabulous food, pampering sessions, and shopping adventures. When it comes to accommodation, COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a favorite with its popular wellness approach to a city hotel. Prepare to glow!
Girls Getaway In Bangkok – The Details!
* Location: While it feels more like an oasis, this hotel is located on South Sathorn Road which is super close to Bangkok’s business and shopping districts. The Sky Train, a skip away, will zip you and your pals around town.
* The Style: Refreshingly chic with all the luxe comforts.
* The Spa: Oh, the spa! One of the big draws of staying here is their gorgeous COMO Shambala Urban Oasis Spa. Enjoy massages, facials, and rubs all using their popular COMO products. The yoga studio offers daily free classes for in-house guests with private classes also available for individuals or groups! There is also a fully equipped gym offering state-of-the-art equipment.
* Food: It is home to one of Bangkok’s most popular restaurants and one of the World’s Best Restaurants, Nahm, a Thai restaurant by award-winning chef David Thompson. Booking in advance is key! Health nuts can enjoy an organic breakfast or lunch at in-house, Glow, which offers delicious and healthy light meals, fresh juices, and fit mom styled natural meals.
* Sips: MET bar is right downstairs and is an excellent spot to start the evening off with a cocktail or two!
* The Pool: Snack, relax, read, and repeat at their 25-metre outdoor pool.
Enjoy a wellness retreat in the heart of Bangkok! It's time to book a girl's trip.
Jetsetters looking to experience Bangkok with a healthy twist!
Keep it going! Combine your stay by booking their Island and City Break. It's a combo option to stay at their Bangkok property and in Phuket at COMO Point Yamu.