Whether you are looking for a healthy salad topper to sail into your summer. The dressing, created by Nealy of Yogabeet, is packed with herbs and greens and the combo is super satisfying. Chop, shake, eat!
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons of Pilli Nuts
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1 small sprig fresh tarragon
6-8 fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup loosely measured raw spinach
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 Tablespoon agave nectar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Using a hand blender - pulse garlic, shallot, nuts, parsley, tarragon basil, spinach, lemon juice, agave and mustard. Scrape down sides.
2. Add olive oil.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Store in a refrigerated glass jar for up to 2 days.
1. If you prefer to omit the Pilli nuts you will need to increase the amount of salt to ½ teaspoon. 2. You can substitute pine nuts for the Pilli nuts if you prefer.
3. Click here for Nealy's favorite website for buying Pili nuts.
4. Dressing may need to sit at room temperate after refrigeration.
5. Use your favorite greens as a base, add raw vegetables and top with your favorite protein. Hummus is delicious on top!