Get Dark and Spooky with SuperPark this Halloween throughout this eerie month, they are offering a rather different kind of fun. A limited edition of Halloween activities
Here are some of the highlights:
– The Vanished City – This mysterious SuperGhost house will have teams of 3 people complete challenges and find five items within 10 minutes to win a bag of Halloween Candy. Open from 12 noon to 7pm on regular days and 11am to 8pm on Super Day.
– SuperGhost Meet & Greet – Watch our for creepy music, because that’s when you’ll be able to catch one of the SuperGhosts who will be walking around. They may look scary, but don’t be afraid to greet them as they’ve got candy bags to give out!
– SuperHalloween Costume Contest – Pose at SuperPark with your Halloween costume from October 4 to 31. Enter your picture to win an all year SuperAnnualPass. You can enter by uploading the picture on Instagram with the hashtag #superhalloween2019 and @superparkhk tag or send your photo through their Halloween Facebook chatbot with the message “SuperHalloween”.
– Face Painting – Get a $50 ghoulish face! This is available from 11am to 3pm on October 7-9, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 and from 4pm to 6pm on the 31st.
Here are the fantastic price options:
– Available only on SuperHalloween Day on October 31, you can opt in the buy 1 get 1 free option for a valid one day ticket worth HK$250.
– Family 1+1 Combo is priced at HK$258 for a Regular Day 1 day ticket or a Super Day Morning Mayhem package for 1 adult and 1 kid. Available until October 20.
– Student Session is priced at HK$98 for a 2pm to 9pm Regular Day ticket. Available until October 20.
Be sure to wear your Halloween costume or makeup to the park. If you do so, you get a goodie bag with a HK$10 Cash Coupon for special-edition Halloween Cotton Candy and a Buy 1 Get 1 Free regular day ticket for your next visit between October 31 and November 30.
SuperPark celebrates Halloween this year with cool limited edition Halloween activities!
From now until October 20!
SuperPark, G/F, One SilverSea, 18 Hoi Fai Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (near Olympian City), superpark.com.hk/superhalloween
Win A Real Tree From XmasTreeOnline.HK!