This summer, Noah’s Ark in Hong Kong invites you and your kids to join the Summer Forest Adventure. This eco-friendly resort features a variety of activities and events designed to encourage guests to learn more about conserving the environment.
The scoop on Noah’s Ark
- Crawler Safari– Activities include directing Hong Kong’s first-ever indoor remote-controlled off-road crawler safari. Can you overcome the bumpy roads, wooden bridges and slopes?
- Little Pilot Training Centre– Kids will love the Little Pilot Training Centre, where flight simulations to the Amazon Forest await. At Dinosaur Footprints Discovery, they can interact with touchscreens and games to uncover cool dinosaur facts!
- Cuddly Animal Ride– Little ones will love the Cuddly Animal Ride, where cute motorized dinosaurs move gently through the green surrounds of Noah’s Ark, while older kids can enjoy an exhilarating zip-line adventure through the trees.
- Animal Ecology Exploration– You can meet rare birds and reptiles at Animal Ecology Exploration, where interactive activities reveal the habits of endangered animals.
- And! There’s also jungle macramé DIY workshops, pedal go-carts and family biking fun at Noah’s Ark!
If you want to stay overnight, Dinosaur Adventure World themed room staycation packages start from HK$1,618 for two guests including breakfast, dinner, DIY teddy bear workshop and kids riding fun.
These adventures are best for both kids and adults. They run throughout the summer from July 17 – August 29, 2021 (every Saturday/Sunday).