Ho, ho ho! With Christmas just around the corner, bask in the festive spirit with Southeast Asia’s largest LEGO Festive Carnival. For the first time ever in Singapore, immerse yourself in multiple whimsical scenes entirely built out of LEGO bricks as you complete your festive shopping across 13 CapitaLand malls. Look forward to unique holiday moments with thematic installations, festive cashbacks, exclusive WhatsApp stickers, a social media challenge, a spend-and-win draw with cars to be won, and best of all, opportunities to give back to the community.
Here are the things you can look forward to, all while ensuring that there’ll be plenty of photo opportunities around you:
– Capture moments with Gingerbread Man and Santa Claus under Singapore’s largest LEGO Christmas tree carousel at Bugis Junction.
– Strike a pose with the enchanting animals lining the one-of-its-kind elongated carousel at IMM.
– Catch Santa Claus, the jester and the ringmaster as they run the show at the LEGO circus display at Bedok Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza and Bugis+.
– Hop on a round-trip to nowhere on the Rock & Roller Coaster at Plaza Singapura and Junction 8.
– Taste the thrill of acceleration 4 metres above ground at Lot One Shoppers’ Mall.
– Be wowed by a whale-ly good tropical-themed Christmas display at SingPost Centre and Westgate.
– Snag a shot with a breath-taking Ferris Wheel overflowing with gifts at Tampines Mall, Funan and JCube, as you cross off your festive gift checklist.
Immerse yourself in multiple whimsical scenes entirely built out of LEGO bricks as you complete your festive shopping across 13 CapitaLand malls.
Now till December 31, 2020.
100+ Activities To Do With Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens In Singapore