Looking for unique gifts for your favorite chef? Here is a list of some of our favorite gifts for cooking and baking in Singapore!
For the boys:
* Does your hubby like to BBQ? Then why not take a look at the 3 in 1 burger press by Cuisinart.
* On these hot Singapore days, chill your drink with spherical ice cubes that are more than just cool-looking cocktail accompaniments. They chill your drink evenly and melt slowly so your drink doesn’t get diluted.
* For BBQ gourmands, the Swissentials Deluxe 3 Pc Grilling Tool Set is the perfect addition to any stocking. Get your hubby cooking up a storm on Boxing day!
For the ladies:
* Make your own pasta here ladies!
* Breakfast is served with this Magimex toaster. It’s stylish too.
* If you have a mini baker in the family, start them off with their very own measuring cups. The pastel colors and stoneware design make them a great gift for budding chefs.
* My A to Z Recipe Box: An Alphabet of Recipes for Kids, is perfect for kids who want to build up their recipe collection. Each recipe has clear, simple steps that children will find easy to follow and in the process, they’ll learn about the foods they enjoy and practice skills like following directions and measuring, too. Click here!
The fitness buffs:
* Do you long for a scale that accurately measures, liquids and foods at a quick glance. Then look no further than the Typhoon Vision Electric Scale.
Christmas feast planners:
* If you’re looking for a festive apron for family back home, then this little number should have you covered. The Sarah Grace Apron – Marching Men, will protect you from spills, baking, decorating and general kitchen mess.
Holiday party go-ers:
* Wrap it up with these great holiday wine bags!
A kitchen lovers paradise, they have every gadget and kitchen essential.
Chefs, bakers, foodies, anyone who wants to get in the kitchen!
This Christmas, they have some extra special things in store, so head on down for a peek.
Lemon Zest Culinary Lifestyle
Holland Village, 43 Jalan Merah Saga, Chip Bee Gardens #01-80, Singapore 278115
+ 65 6471 0566