Singapore Polo Club’s Easter Egg-stravaganza is a place to feast on fun and candy for 3 hours right before Easter. The event is dedicated to kids 5 and above who will have these ameggzing things extravagantly organized for them in one place:
1. Magic Show – ALWAYS a good thing
2. Easter Egg Hunt – the sweet and forever unpredictable Easter tradition is best done with new friends
3. Easter Pinata – give your best shot for some candy!
4. Easter Basket Craft – learn to make your very own Easter basket.
5. Giant Bubbles Play – Always a hit!
6. McDonald’s Happy Meal if sign up before March 30, 2020
*Sign up before March 15, 2020 to get SG$5 off!!
Admission is SG$30 for members and $35 for guests. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 3999.
An extravagantly fun-packed day of magic, games, crafts and candy at Singapore Polo Club, tailored for kiddos between 4 and 12!
April 11, 2020 at 1pm to 2pm @ Chukka Terrace.
Little Steps Asia knows what families need.
Sign up for our email newsletters to get the most out of Asia!
WIN! A fabulous family hotel stay in a 2-bedroom Deluxe Suite With Breakfast!