The first-ever bubble tea fully immersive multi-sensory experience in Southeast Asia opens in Singapore from October 19 to December 18, 2019! Be mesmerized as you embark on a journey that takes you through an enchanting world of bubble tea. Your journey at The Bubble Tea Factory spans over 10 immersive experiences, along with bubble tea-inspired sweet treats. Enter with a curious mind, and leave with nothing less than pure enthralment and satisfaction! Enjoy countless photo-taking opportunities to capture special moments throughout your journey. Take your The Bubble Tea Factory experience to the next level with the Boba Booster Pack, where you can try out fun and interactive challenges with your friends!
Weekdays – Single ticket SG$24, Group ticket (10 or more) SG$18
Weekends & PH – Single ticket SG$28, Group ticket (10 or more) SG$23
– Each ticket admits one person into The Bubble Tea Factory.
– Children above 3 years old require a ticket (proof of age required).
– The Bubble Tea Factory experience should take roughly 45mins – 1 hour.
– Tickets are your entry time.
– If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid.
– Once you reach The Bubble Tea Factory at your selected time slot, you will receive a queue number to begin your TBTF journey.
– Queue numbers may not be called in sequence.
Be among the first 1000 visitors on October 19, 2019 from 12pm to 6pm and enjoy a FREE entry! Get your tickets HERE!
The bubble tea craze came and went and came back again! We simply love this immersive experience of all-things boba!
Bubble tea fans, young and old!
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 4pm to 10pm and Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday, eve of Public Holiday from 10am to 10pm.
The Bubble Tea Factory
*SCAPE, 2 Orchard Link