The Hong Kong Institute of Languages (HKIL) is delighted to celebrate its 36th anniversary and is offering an extra 6 hours free with every 36 lessons package!
HKIL has developed a creative, proven approach to teaching languages, which focuses on giving youngsters positive reinforcement to boost their confidence while strengthening their ability to communicate in a new foreign language.
THE DETAILS – 36th Anniversary Offer – 36 lessons with 6 hours FREE:
Age: Children aged 4 to 12 and teens aged 13 to 17 years
Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese
Flexible learning modes:
– Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
– Private lessons and small group classes – at their conveniently located campus
– Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
– Ability to change your child’s learning mode at any time
For registered education centers like the Hong Kong Institute of Languages (reg. 559997), the Education Department allows face-to-face teaching for up to 1/6th of the normal student population. If your child needs to maintain his/her learning progress while schools are closed, the Institute also provides 10-hour intensive language courses this February and March (all levels).
Flexible course content: Daily conversation, mother-tongue support or tailored to your needs
– Language expertise – 36 years’ teaching experience in Hong Kong
– Professional – Qualified native teachers delivering courses in facilities designed for children’s learning
– Stimulating learning activities – Fun and engaging way to improve student language skills
– General language and exam preparation courses for all ages and levels
– Convenient – Located in Central, 5 minutes walk from the MTR station.
Since 1985, the Hong Kong Institute of Languages has been providing children, teens, and adults with opportunities for broadening and opening new doors with the lifelong asset of languages. The Hong Kong Institute of Languages is at the forefront of foreign language teaching in Hong Kong, teaching 7 languages to children, teens, adults, corporations, and schools, and continues to be a driving force in reshaping the landscape of the language teaching industry!
To celebrate their 36th anniversary, the Hong Kong Institute of Languages is offering an extra 6 hours free with every 36 lessons package.
Kids aged 4 to 12 and teens aged 13 to 17 years!
The Institute has developed a highly successful teaching approach, incorporating multimedia learning and oral communication skills, designing its courses to make learning as engaging and interesting as possible. Courses are taught by qualified native speakers and cater to students from beginner to advanced level.