Little ones have big feelings and sometimes it is hard to get them out! Why not let toys help them open up?
Kimochis (KEY.MO.CHEES) means "feeling" in Japanese and these adorable toys have unique personalities for children to connect with and a special pocket where they can store the Kimochis feelings. Kimochi® characters come with small pillows with a feeling (happy, sad, silly, brave…) printed on one side, and a corresponding facial expression on the other. Each character has a special pocket where kids can store the Kimochis feelings.
There are 5 toys each with their own personality to match your kiddo:
1. Huggs -all hugs and kisses. She always means well but can be a bit overbearing.
2. Cloud - a bit unpredicatable. One minute she is sad and the next she is happy.
3. Bugs - is thoughtful and extremely cautious.
4. Lovey - sweet and nurturing and is always there to help smooth out a lumpy situation.
5. Cat - knows what she wants, why she wants it, and why. She is very persuasive.
Feelings can be messy... Kimochis can help!